Bath treatment for aqueous systems
A cleaning system’s task is to remove the dirt from parts. There are many ways to separate dirt from water in aqueous systems. The objectives are always to extend the bath life as long as possible, to reduce maintenance and resource requirements and to achieve a very good cleanliness.
- Centrifugal tanks
- Drip and disc centrifuges
- Filters in all variations
- Various automatic filters
- Oil and sediment separators
- Automated chemical dosing
We offer energy-saving vacuum evaporators especially for the treatment of rinsing water and evaporators with vapour compressor technology.